0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chengguan, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Chengguan, China

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 92°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds E 2mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 73°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content