0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chengguan - Yunxian, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Chengguan - Yunxian, China

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 104°F.

Lo: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 93°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 101°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 92°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 38% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 74°

Clear. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 94°

Sunny. Temperature of 94°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 33% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 73°

Clear. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 95°

Sunny. Temperature of 95°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 31% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 74°

Clear. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 98°

Sunny. Temperature of 98°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content