0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chengguan - Linying, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Chengguan - Linying, China

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 93°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 82° and feels-like temperature of 116°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 96°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 113°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 80°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 98°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 98°F. Winds NNE 19mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 119°F.

Lo: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content