0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chengguan - Linwu, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Chengguan - Linwu, China

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content