0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chengguan - Hengdong, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Chengguan - Hengdong, China

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 96°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 79°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NNW 1mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 91°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 78°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 93°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 109°F.

Lo: 79°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 1mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 93°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 110°F.

Lo: 79°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ENE 1mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 91°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 106°F.

Lo: 78°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds S 1mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 90°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 78°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 1mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 91°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds S 4mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 79°

Rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 1mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content