0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Chengguan - Guiding, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Chengguan - Guiding, China

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSW 19mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 64°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 67°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Sunday

9/28/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 65°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content