0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Changli, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Changli, China

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 76°

Sunny. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 65°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSW 13mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 63°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SSW 16mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 69°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 22mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 74°

Sunny. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 56°

Clear. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 70°

Sunny. Temperature of 70°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 60°

Clear. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content