0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bei'an, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bei'an, China

Thursday

8/21/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

8/22/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Saturday

8/23/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

8/24/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 18mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 67°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Monday

8/25/2014

Hi: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 20mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

8/26/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 58°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Wednesday

8/27/2014

Hi: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content