0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Baocheng, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Baocheng, China

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNW 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 84°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 84°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SSE 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content