0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Aoxi, China

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Aoxi, China

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 105°F.

Lo: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 76°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 16mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 76°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 15mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content