0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Smolyan, Bulgaria

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Smolyan, Bulgaria

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 55°

Clear. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 70°

Sunny. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 56°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 67°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds W 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNW 16mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 63°

Sunny. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SSW 12mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content