0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Valinhos, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Valinhos, Brazil

Monday

11/24/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Tuesday

11/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Wednesday

11/26/2014

Hi: 73°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 68°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Thursday

11/27/2014

Hi: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 68°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Friday

11/28/2014

Hi: 74°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 18mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Saturday

11/29/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Sunday

11/30/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content