0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Urucuca, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Urucuca, Brazil

Monday

9/15/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

9/16/2014

Hi: 77°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 81°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content