0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Una, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Una, Brazil

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 74°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 18mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 70°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSE 16mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 16mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 68°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content