0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ubaira, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Ubaira, Brazil

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 65°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 67°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 78°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 67°

Light rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content