0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Tuntum, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Tuntum, Brazil

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 78°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content