0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Terra Boa, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Terra Boa, Brazil

Friday

11/21/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

11/22/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Sunday

11/23/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

11/24/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Tuesday

11/25/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 72°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

11/26/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

11/27/2014

Hi: 89°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content