0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Santo Antonio do Descoberto, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Santo Antonio do Descoberto, Brazil

Friday

12/19/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 68°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content