0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Santa Rosa de Viterbo, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Santa Rosa de Viterbo, Brazil

Wednesday

10/1/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Thursday

10/2/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 17mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 16mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 73°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 51°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Monday

10/6/2014

Hi: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Tuesday

10/7/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 45% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content