Your Weekend Forecast
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SE 16mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds SE 16mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.
Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SE 15mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SE 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.
Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Powerful thunderstorms and torrential, even flooding downpours will top the weather headlines on Labor Day from Kansas to…More >
A tropical depression that formed in the Bay of Campeche will threaten eastern Mexico by…More >
September is prime hurricane time in Atlantic with the climatological peak of the season occurring on September…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >