0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Rio Grande do Piaui, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Rio Grande do Piaui, Brazil

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 92°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 90°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 92°

Sunny. Temperature of 92°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 40% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Clear. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 95°

Sunny. Temperature of 95°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 37% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content