0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Riachao do Dantas, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Riachao do Dantas, Brazil

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 15mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 67°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content