0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Porto Artur, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Porto Artur, Brazil

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 95°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 95°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 112°F.

Lo: 77°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 92°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 92°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 107°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content