0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Porto Acre, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Porto Acre, Brazil

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 82°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 78° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 89°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content