0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Poa, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Poa, Brazil

Sunday

10/26/2014

Hi: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Monday

10/27/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 59°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Tuesday

10/28/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Wednesday

10/29/2014

Hi: 83°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 62°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Thursday

10/30/2014

Hi: 87°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 76°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 67°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content