0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Pirapozinho, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Pirapozinho, Brazil

Friday

12/19/2014

Hi: 90°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 73°

Rain showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

12/20/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 78°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds WNW 14mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 81°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content