0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ouro Preto do Oeste, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ouro Preto do Oeste, Brazil

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSE 3mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 88°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content