0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ourinhos, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ourinhos, Brazil

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 88°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 69°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 1mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 68°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NNW 1mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 68°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SE 0mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 68°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NE 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 87°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 70°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Thursday

1/1/2015

Hi: 88°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 70°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNW 1mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Friday

1/2/2015

Hi: 89°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 69°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds W 1mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content