0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Nova Prata do Iguacu, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Nova Prata do Iguacu, Brazil

Monday

11/24/2014

Hi: 87°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

11/25/2014

Hi: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 70°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

11/26/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Thursday

11/27/2014

Hi: 83°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Friday

11/28/2014

Hi: 88°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 48% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Saturday

11/29/2014

Hi: 86°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 13mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Sunday

11/30/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 69°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content