0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Morretes, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Morretes, Brazil

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content