0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Montenegro, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Montenegro, Brazil

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 73°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds N 11mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NNW 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 74°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 59°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 69°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NW 10mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 53°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 58°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 47°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Saturday

7/19/2014

Hi: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content