0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Monte Mor, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Monte Mor, Brazil

Sunday

12/21/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds NNW 14mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

12/22/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 71°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Tuesday

12/23/2014

Hi: 71°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 65°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Wednesday

12/24/2014

Hi: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SE 16mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 75°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 65°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds N 6mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content