0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Matupa, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Matupa, Brazil

Wednesday

1/14/2015

Hi: 86°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 2mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNW 3mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NW 3mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 92°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds N 4mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content