0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lajinha, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Lajinha, Brazil

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NNE 15mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 83°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNW 17mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 79°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds S 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 71°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds S 17mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 52°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 52°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content