0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Jutai, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Jutai, Brazil

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 82°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 80° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 74°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 4mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 87°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 2mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNW 3mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 74°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 78°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 85°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 76°

Rain showers. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content