0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Itaparica, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Itaparica, Brazil

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 73°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 82°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 71°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 71°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 80°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 3mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 79°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SE 16mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 72°

Rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 79°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 71°

Drizzle. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content