0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Itanhomi, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Itanhomi, Brazil

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 82°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 84°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 72°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 83°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 71°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NNE 7mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 82°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 68°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content