0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Heliopolis, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Heliopolis, Brazil

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds E 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 79°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SE 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 80°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 80°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 15mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content