0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Governador Mangabeira, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Governador Mangabeira, Brazil

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 75°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 69°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 75°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 69°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 81°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

8/5/2014

Hi: 77°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 68°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Wednesday

8/6/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds SSE 14mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Thursday

8/7/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content