0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Goiania, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Goiania, Brazil

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 91°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 47% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

9/23/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NE 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 70°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

9/24/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Thursday

9/25/2014

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ENE 3mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 85°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 79° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

9/27/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content