0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Coronel Sapucaia, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Coronel Sapucaia, Brazil

Wednesday

4/16/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 64°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 82°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 69°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 81°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 81°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 84°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 68°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds E 4mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 67°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 77°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds S 10mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 69°

Sunny. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 50°

Clear. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content