0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Colider, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Colider, Brazil

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 93°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 93°F. Winds SE 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 77° and feels-like temperature of 108°F.

Lo: 72°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 77°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NNE 4mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 71°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 84°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 71°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content