0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Campo Mourao, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Campo Mourao, Brazil

Thursday

10/30/2014

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 74°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 82°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 86°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

11/2/2014

Hi: 82°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 82°F. Winds SSW 4mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 76° and feels-like temperature of 89°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NW 6mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Monday

11/3/2014

Hi: 85°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 70°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Tuesday

11/4/2014

Hi: 78°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 69° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 70°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Wednesday

11/5/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds SW 10mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content