0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Campina da Lagoa, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Campina da Lagoa, Brazil

Wednesday

4/16/2014

Hi: 78°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Thursday

4/17/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 66°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Friday

4/18/2014

Hi: 80°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 67°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

4/19/2014

Hi: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds W 8mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 66°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 74°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 4mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 65°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content