0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Camboriu, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Camboriu, Brazil

Wednesday

10/1/2014

Hi: 79°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds S 21mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds S 20mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Thursday

10/2/2014

Hi: 68°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds S 14mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSE 13mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 61°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SE 13mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 67°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 61°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 67°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 62°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Monday

10/6/2014

Hi: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Tuesday

10/7/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 62°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content