0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Cacapava do Sul, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Cacapava do Sul, Brazil

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 65°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 51°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 51°F. Winds S 22mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 52°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SSW 15mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 39°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 39°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 49°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds WNW 8mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Lo: 37°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 49°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds W 16mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Lo: 30°

Clear. Temperature of 30°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 51°

Sunny. Temperature of 51°F. Winds NNE 3mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 51°F.

Lo: 29°

Clear. Temperature of 29°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 31°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 59°

Sunny. Temperature of 59°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 36°

Clear. Temperature of 36°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 30°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 64°

Sunny. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 45°

Clear. Temperature of 45°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content