0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Borborema, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Borborema, Brazil

Friday

8/29/2014

Hi: 81°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 81°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 82°F.

Lo: 61°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SE 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

8/30/2014

Hi: 84°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 84°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 61°

Clear. Temperature of 61°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

8/31/2014

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds NW 13mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 66°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Monday

9/1/2014

Hi: 75°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds W 5mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 67°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds NE 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

9/2/2014

Hi: 85°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 68°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 85°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 85°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 67° and feels-like temperature of 88°F.

Lo: 68°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 77°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 67°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ENE 13mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content