0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Bom Jesus, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Bom Jesus, Brazil

Sunday

4/20/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 55°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Monday

4/21/2014

Hi: 69°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

4/22/2014

Hi: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Wednesday

4/23/2014

Hi: 66°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Thursday

4/24/2014

Hi: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 64°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 5mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 43°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 44°F.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 48°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 49°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content