0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Barreira, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Barreira, Brazil

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 87°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds ESE 16mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 93°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 10mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ESE 15mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds E 13mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 91°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ENE 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 88°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 76°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 87°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 87°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 94°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 86°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 75°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content