0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Baiao, Brazil

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Baiao, Brazil

Wednesday

1/14/2015

Hi: 88°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 76°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds NE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 89°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.

Lo: 76°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 90°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 98°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 91°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 99°F.

Lo: 78°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 89°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 89°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 6mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 97°F.

Lo: 78°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds NE 4mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content